As Advertised or by Appointment
There is nothing to do with this property except move your furniture in. The 1350 m² Block is fully fenced, Has full pressure town water and a tank for gardening, very nicely landscaped and provides lots of shade.
The home has just been re-painted and new carpet added. Four generous bedrooms, Media room, lounge room, and massive family/meals area that opens onto very spacious alfresco area. The 9 foot ceilings help to keep the home nice and cool. The slow combustion fire is perfect for winter.
The kitchen is a dream. It would be one of the better kitchens I've seen. Large gas cooker and near new dishwasher, you will never be short of bench space.
The home has been reduced to meet the market and would be one of the better buys around at the moment due to house size and the size of the block.
• 4 great-sized Bedrooms
• Master Bedroom includes a walk-in robe and ensuite
• Media Room
• Multiple Living areas providing space for a large family.
• Fantastic sized Kitchen complete with a 5-burner gas cooktop, dishwasher, breakfast bar and plenty of cupboard space and preparation space.
• Fantastic-sized outdoor Alfresco (3.8m x 6.5m)
• Freshly painted
• New Carpet
• Nine-Foot Ceilings
• Connected to Australia's National Broadband Network (NBN)
• Security Screens to all doors and windows.
• Slow-combustion fireplace
• Low Set Brick with Tile Roof
• 5,000L Water tank for gardening.
• Enough space for a pool and a shed!
• 1,350m2 Allotment
• Walking Distance to sporting field, walking/running trail, dog park and the future Central Business District of Flagstone.
When you step into a home that is simply perfect than why look any further?
Call Christian Young today on 0488 788 001
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Roller Door Access